Smallhook is a platform for free speech. Users are free to post anything which are not againest to the rules mentioned in the smallhook user policy .
Still You can report the unauthorized disclosure of confidential information about you. anywhere in the smallhook. And we take necessory stepts immideliatly we receive your request.
Note: The mention of publicly available information does not constitute a disclosure of confidential information.
Types of Abuse
We sort the various kinds of abuse into 5 main types. These are:
- We don’t allow the sharing or publishing of content depicting nudity, graphic sex acts or other sexually explicit material. We don’t allow content that drives traffic to pornography.
- We have a zero tolerance policy towards content that exploits children. This means we will terminate the accounts of any user that we find sharing or publishing child abuse content. We will also report the content and its owner to law enforcement.
- We do not allow the sharing or publishing of content that encourages or promotes sexual attraction towards children.
2. Promotes hatred, violence or illegal/offensive activities
- Users may not share or publish content that promotes hatred or violence towards other groups based on race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation or gender identity. Please note that individuals are not considered a protected group.
- Users may not share or publish crude content or violent content that is shockingly graphic.
- We will also remove content that threatens, harasses or bullies other people or promotes dangerous and illegal activities.
3. Spam, malware or “phishing”
- We do not allow spamming or content that transmits viruses, causes pop-ups, attempts to install software without the user’s consent, or otherwise impacts users with malicious code or scripts. We do not allow phishing activity.
4. Private and confidential information
- We do not allow users to create questions that ask for a respondent’s confidential information. Examples include: passwords, credit card details, bank account numbers or similar types of private information. Please note that we may remove typeforms, delete data, and/or block accounts that do not comply.
5. Copyright infringement
- It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you own the copyright to material in a typeform, let us know.
If you feel a typeform falls into one or more of the above categories, report it to us using the below typeform.